This is some wood leftover from replacing my fence. Great fodder for home projects.
This ad is focussed on my geographic location: WIN!
I use only Mac and Linux on my "PC": FAIL!
This past weekend I spent a bit of time helping a good friend set up a new site: Silly Ditties For Kiddies.
"Officially" bike to work month is in May. That seems like a reasonable time: the weather is pretty warm and it's early enough in the year that any converts will likely keep biking throughout the summer. I'm taking a slightly more hardcore approach. My bike to work month is February. If I can bike to work most days in February I think the rest of the year will be easy!
Text of image says "Stick around for surprise appearance by East High's Drumline"
That's not so surprising, now is it.
- 1 cup beef bullion
- Peel a couple of potatoes and cube them
- Peel carrots and make them bite sized as well
- Add a couple of chopped hunks of celery
- Dredge the beef "stew meat" in flour/salt/pepper and sear it in a hot frying pan
- Pour on chopped tomatoes
- Cubed onion
- Bay leaves, oregano, taragon, cilantro?
- Red wine
Pour it all in the crock pot, with veggies on bottom, and cook for 2-4 hours until the meat is really tender.