Submitted by greggles on
My home office:
- Monitor is: VP2365-LED 23-Inch Wide e-IPS LED Monitor - be sure to actually calibrate it! Designer people have calibration tools you can borrow, no need to buy one.
- An Ergotron monitor stand with two arms, one for the big monitor and a flat platform for my laptop. It holds the laptop at a nice height next to my monitor. I can't find a good version of it now.
- An Evoluent wireless vertical mouse
- An HP LaserJet CM1312nfi color printer/scanner/fax. I like that it can scan a tray of paper to an SD card. This unit is 4 years old and still works great as long as we feed it ink.
- An Apple 104key keyboard, but I plan to buy a SafeType keyboard
- A used Herman Miller Aeron I got on craigslist
- A Vike Byske table top and Vika Kaj adjustable height legs
- Log in to post comments